Here is my face.
I have hands and feet and other parts too, but I prefer to keep some things private.
If it's helpful in imagining the rest of me, one time a guy I used to bone described me as "sort of like a hot Gumby."
I was offended by that description at the time but then a while back I had vagina surgery and I walked a lot like Gumby for a couple of weeks so maybe he was just seeing into the future? He was describing my body, though, not the way I walk, so I don't know. Possible I was wearing a lot of boot-cut jeans at the time.
For the record, the bottom part of my legs are shaped normally, regardless of the type of jeans I might be wearing. And I'm not green.
Not at all like Gumby, really, I don't know what that guy was talking about.
I'm sure you were hoping for more from this bio than how my body was once inaccurately described, but if I tell you everything in this one little box, I'm not sure why you'd read all the other great stuff on my blog.
Plus, there's a lot you can tell from this picture of my face.
- I'm a white person, for one.
- I'm also a female.
- If you look closely, you can see some grey hair, which means I'm no spring chicken.
- I'm smiling with my mouth closed - could be I have eff'd up teeth or possibly my neck muscles get all weird when the corners of my mouth go up too high. Maybe both.
- I might live in a house with a blue door. (I don't.)
- Finally, it appears that on the day this photo was taken, something interesting was happening to my right.
There. Now you know some stuff about me.
March 4, 2020
You guys, life is so hard.I forgot to get my absentee ballot for the primaries and I’m so behind on work and my hands are getting all itchy from all the anti-coronavirus scrubbing I’ve been doing.Also – OH MY GOSH, ALSO...
Here is an email list signup form
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.